Did I scare you? No? Well, go to a costume store and check out the prices... now THAT will scare ya! Never fear, it's Wholesale Costume Club to the rescue!
Wholesale Costume Club has a great selection of quality costumes for less. Take this Deluxe Toddler Supergirl Costume, for instance. It retails for $34, you can get it for $10 cheaper (for $23), OR get it for even cheaper (for $19.96!) by becoming a member of Wholesale Costume Club. I KNOW, RIGHT?! I couldn't believe the prices either! When I first visited the site I saw the numbers in the white boxes and thought "uh.... that's not a deal", then I saw the numbers in the red boxes and thought, "now that's more like it!", THEN I saw the numbers in the yellow boxes and I just about peed my pants! Just think of how much a membership could save when outfitting the whole family.
Since we got the scary part of this review over with, let's do the adorable part - just look at all these cute girl costumes. And all of these costumes for little tykes. Don't they just make you want to pinch some cheeks? Costumes don't just have to be for Halloween. I have a two year old who LOVES to play pretend. This week she has been Belle, a puppy, a butterfly, a superhero and today she is a ballerina. If I could afford it I would buy her one of each of these darling girl costumes so she could dress up three times a day.
One thing I truly love is shopping online. With kids, how can you beat it? You don't have to haul a stroller or stop little hands from grabbing merchandise off the shelves. Of course, talking about shopping online also means talking about shipping. My costume arrived exactly on time, right when expected. No delays or hassles. You can shop for costumes online right NOW! Head on over to Wholesale Costume Club!
*Just is time for Halloween, Wholesale Costume Club is giving away a FREE membership!
Here's how to enter:
- Blog on your blog about this giveaway. Link back to me [http://dottydotdotdesign1.blogspot.com] & to the Wholesale Costume Club website
- Become (or already be) a fan of Wholesale Costume Club on Facebook
- Leave a comment here - What costumes would you want from Wholesale Costume Club?
- Leave a comment here -Do you already have your Halloween costume(s) planned? What are they? (Do tell!)
- Leave a comment here - What is your favorite Halloween tradition?
- Leave a comment here - Can you make a Halloween emoticon?
- Install (or already have installed) one of my backgrounds up on your site, then comment! (If it's a Halloween background, comment twice to earn yourself TWO entries!)
- Post (or already have installed) my button on your site, then comment here!
- Become (or already be) a follower of this blog, remember to comment.
- Become (or already be) a fan of Dotty Dot Dot FREE Blogger Backgrounds on Facebook
*A winner will be picked Friday, October 15, 2010.
Check out more upcoming giveaways!
*Product was supplied by Wholesale Costume Club for this review.