Use your head and accessorize! HairCoverings.com is an easy to use website for everything to adorn your noggin. Quickly click to find feather headbands, appliquéd headbands, square bandanas, hair sticks, baby hair accessories, hats - and yes, even sleeping caps. I spent way too much time clicking on this and that on the HairCoverings.com website, ooohing and ahhhing - deciding what outfit I'd wear with each head piece. A square bandana for camping, a feather headband for a night out on the town, a woven cap to wear to meet other Moms at the playground for a playdate (with the Toddler adorned in a jeweled daisy flower clip) and shiny oval hair clip for church. Done and done, I could buy the whole store!
HairCoverings.com is giving away a prize box worth $25 filled with hair accessories. *This contest is open world-wide.* To enter, HairCovering.com has asked that you leave a comment on this post for each thing you do (10 possible entries!). A winner will be picked on 7/27/11.
- Add "http://www.HairCoverings.com" to your blogroll
- Join Google Friend Connect: Go to http://www.haircoverings.com/blog Click "Join This Site" in the Google Friend Connect box.
- Follow on Networked Blogs: Go to http://www.haircoverings.com/blog and click "Follow This Blog" on the Networked Blog box.
- Add "http://www.hairproductblog.com/" to your blogroll
- Bookmark on on Delicious, http://delicious.com/save?url=http://www.haircoverings.com
- Follow on Twitter: http://twitter.com/haircoverings
- Subscribe to Blog Feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/haircoverings
- Fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hairaccessory
- Be a Follower of Dotty Dot Dot
- Use a Dotty Dot Dot Background on your Blog
*All opinions are 100% mine. Product was supplied by HairCoverings.com for this review and giveaway.